Michael DiMartino is a 28 year-old, Brooklyn-based photographer and writer.
Michael photographs properties as a part of his job, and his interest in art, fashion and design, sparked a broader desire to practice photography. He's drawn to images that play on elements of light (favoring contrast) and sees portraiture as a form of performance and storytelling.
In addition to photography, Michael writes articles and poetry, and was recently published in Gastronomica, the UC Press Food Journal.
- Photography and Digital Imaging, Cert. Pratt Institute (2018-Present)
- Experimental Psychology, P.G. Cert. The University of Sussex (2016-2017)
- English with Creative Writing Concentration, B.A. Boston College (2012-2016)
- Applied Psychology and Human Development, B.A. Boston College (2012-2016)
- Shoots with... Nikon D850
- Sees with... Nikon and Sigma Art Lenses
- Edits with... Adobe Photoshop
- Edits on... Microsoft Surface Studio 2